1 Accessing Our Website
- Access to Our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services povided by The Company on Our Website at any time without notice.
- From time to time The Company may restrict access to some parts or all of Our Website to Users who have registered with Our Website.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in any part of Our Website. Any of the material on Our Website may be out of date at any given time and The Company is under no obligation to update such material. If the need arises, The Company may suspend access to Our Website or close it indefinitely. The Company will not be liable if for any reason Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The Company can accept no liability for the accuracy of or the content of material on any part of Our Website, nor the content of any third party website to which Our Website is linked.
- The information contained on Our Website is for general guidance only. Users should neither act nor refrain from action on the basis of any such information. The Company disclaims all responsibility (including in negligence) for all consequences of any User acting on or refraining from acting in reliance on information contained in any part of Our Website.
- To the extent permitted by law and except where stated within Our Website, The Company hereby excludes all warranties, express or implied and shall have no liability for any loss, either direct, indirect, loss of profits or other economic loss whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of Users accessing Our Website or any third party website to which it is linked.
3 Information about Users
- By using Our Website, Users consent to such processing and warrant that all data they provide is accurate.
4 Transactions concluded through Our Website
- Contracts for the supply of The Company’s products and services (such as web hosting services or domain name registration services) formed through Our Website or as a result of visits made by Users to Our Website are governed by The Company’s Terms of Service.
5 Viruses, hacking and other offences
- Users must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website or used by The Company to provide services. Users must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, Users would be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Company will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. In the event of such a breach, the User’s right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect the User’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to their use of Our Website or to their downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6 Linking to Our Website
- Users may link to Our Website provided they do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of the reputation of The Company, but they must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of The Company where none exists.
- Users must not establish a link from any website that they do not own.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other website. The Company reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If Users wish to make any use of material on Our Website other than as set out above they should contact The Company.
7 Links from Our Website
- Where Our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information only. The Company has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and The Company accepts no responsibility for those websites or resources or for any loss or damage that may arise from their use by Users.
8 Intellectual property rights
- The www.m62connections.co.uk domain name is Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
- The Company asserts all its intellectual property rights in Our Website. All photographs, text, graphics and other content used in Our Website are Copyright © 2016 M62 Connections, except for any material provided by third parties in which case the originator retains the copyright. All rights reserved.
- Users must not use any photographs, text, graphics or other content displayed in Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from The Company.
- Save to the extent expressly permitted below, photographs, text, graphics and/or other content may not be reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network in whole or in part by Users without the prior consent of The Company.
- Users may print off one copy and may download extracts of photographs, text, graphics and/or other content from Our Website for their personal use only, on condition that
- illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics must not be used separately from any accompanying text;
- the status of The Company (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Website must be acknowledged.
- The templates used by Our Website may not be reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network in whole or in part without expressed written permission.
- All other content and data entered into Our Website are Copyright © 2016 M62 Connections. All rights reserved.
10 Age Restriction
- Users must be 18 years or older to register with Our Website.
- If a User is under age 18 then the User should ask their parent or guardian to register with Our Website on the User’s behalf.
11 Jurisdiction and applicable law
12 User and customer concerns
- If Users have any concerns about material which appears on Our Website they should contact The Company.